MUHAS scientific conference is the premier conference that provides avenues for disseminating research findings among different stakeholders within Tanzania and internationally. Read More!
Our 10th scientific conference, featuring more plenary sessions and have new satellite sessions. We believe this will be a good avenue for you as a researcher or healthcare provider to come to discuss your findings and learn from each other.
Opportunities and challenges for tackling emerging and re-emerging health challenges.
Artificial Intelligence in Health
Health systems research
Traditional medicine, drugs discovery and vaccines development
- Maternal, new born and child health; current and future prospects
- Communicable and non-communicable diseases; epidemiology and interventions
- Cross cutting issues; technology and health; environmental & occupational health
- Oral, Eye, ENT health and care
- Antimicrobial resistance
Minister Of Education,Science,Technology and Vocational Training .
Following the success of the MUHAS 9th Scientific conference, we are pleased to announce that 10th MUHAS Scientific conference will return on 14th July – 15th July 2022at MUHAS, Dar es Salaam.
Register to MUHAS
10th Scientific Conference
Click the button below to register
Join the Conference Online
As a Delegate
- Network with healthcare professionals from across the country and beyond from a range of different specialities and career stages.
- Participate in interactive virtual workshops
- Hear from inspirational speakers from around the world to debate the challenges and Opportunities in medical and health.
- Discuss and share solutions to improve healthcare services provided in the workplace